Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 3, 2008

And I move on...

I feel very light and happy today. I am confident about the choice I made, and the path I have chosen to tread. Just the fact that, it is my decision and I am completely responsible for the consequences makes me comfortable.

There is no fear of loss or sense of rejection, since I made my decision irrespective of all the other factors involved. It did take tons of courage and loads of encouragement to get here; but the moment I told myself that “I need to move on”; there was no doubt in my mind.

I believe in the Bach quote which says, “When you love someone, set it free; if it comes back it’s yours, else it never was”; most people may think that this is a very cowardice stance, since one does not want to accept defeat. My point is that, this is not a game, where you either fear defeat, or are elated because of winning. It is a basic human emotion to love and feel loved. It is sad, that we often equate "unexpected" response to rejection.

I have learned a lot in the past couple of months and have had many good times as well. So now, I have decided to move on; I will cherish all these memories, and hope to have a smile on my face when I think about it all, someday in the future.

I have faith that there are good things in store for me, and I need to seize the day because I realize, that life is very long and we have very little time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

pdThis was something really heart touching and true in many cases, that we don't have the courage to move further after a point fearing of rejection or something we didnt expect....
But still why not 'TRY' n DO it.

Sini